Friday, January 05, 2007

I Think I've Got It

The new layout editor really is nice to work with once you've repeatedly hit the template with a blunt object to force it into accepting your customizations, while in the meantime your blog looks ridiculous. But I think I figured it out in such a way that it will be easy to undo later and it was relatively simple in the end (just don't ask me to tell you what a "widget tag" is). That said, it won't surprise me if there are still bugs for a while or if things are displaying incorrectly on other people's screens and/or browsers. So if something in the layout seems like it might not be what I intended, please let me know and I'll dive back into the weirdo template code.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, I'm glad to hear that you're getting the hang of it. How'bout some new content now? :P

And I miss you guys - we should do something.