skip to main | skip to sidebar


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Occaisonally, work can be amusing

I'd like to hear the story of how Etheostoma tippecanoe (a fish) got its name.
Posted by Christa at 11:53 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

This is Christa's blog.
It's intended to be a way for friends and family to check in and see what I'm up to. I'll try to keep it updated, but no promises :)

Photo Albums

  • Summer 2007
  • Muskoka Wildlife Centre
  • Hannah Cat
  • Hermes & Eros: the snakes
  • Hercules & Hera: The geckos
  • Wildlife
  • Pelee Island 2007
  • College Royal 2007
  • West Toronto Ball 2007
  • Ferhanna's Wedding
  • Sudden Tract - Herpetology Fall 2006
  • Cute and/or Funny Comics/Cartoons

Links

  • Muskoka Wildlife Centre
  • Sciensational Sssnakes!!
  • UoG Wildlife Club
  • Tree of Life Web Project
  • daily dose of imagery
  • University of Guelph
  • Consortium for the Barcode of Life

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Little Elody
      • The Elm Hurst Inn: My Birthday and Shannon's Wedding
      • Grey's Anatomy rocks
      • AAARRRGGGG!
      • Look out world
      • A Christmas tale: part I
      • I Think I've Got It
      • Occaisonally, work can be amusing
  • ►  2006 (7)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)