Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Little Elody

On Sunday afternoon I was at my parents' to celebrate my birthday and we ended up visiting my cousins Ryan and Liz, who had a new baby on January 12. Her name is Elody and she's adorable.

This is me with Lianne holding Elody. She was nice and calm and sleepy at this time because she'd just been fed (by me!).

Ryan made us hot chocolate after coming in from the snow with the twins. From left: me, Teia, Camryn, Lianne. The girls are drinking from their travel mugs, which they take to Starbucks, where they have their own card. I am assuming they get hot chocolate and not coffee.

Aw.

Double Aw.

Triple Aw. Liz says the girls are at the point now where they know a picture is coming and try to smile, so they end up with these adorable expressions.

One last photo.

2 comments:

Psychopathic Puffin said...

I know it's soooo unlike me to say this, but, awww, cute kids.

Ian said...

Kind of a cool name, too.