Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The beast
The cat is entirely fascinated and somewhat weary of the startling beast that is the printer. She seems to feel that sitting on top of it and accidentally hitting buttons with her paws is an excellent idea. I guess she thinks that she can keep an eye on it more easily that way. She can't seem to figure out why she keeps getting hit with a jet of water from the squirt bottle every time she approaches it to see what all the noise is about. Little paws swatting uncertainly at the paper as it comes out onto the tray. Last thing I need is my study notes scattered about the apartment with little claw and teeth holes in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yey, an actual post!
But Christa, that way you'd be able to genuinely use the excuse "my cat ate my homework" ;).
Careful though - I've had a paper-eating cat, and that's no fun.
I *still* have a paper-eating cat. It really isn't fun. (Although he's mostly grown out of the habit, to be fair.)
yay, a post! And now I know two things - you have a cat, and you have a printer. I didn't know that before.
Post a Comment