Great gift idea! Help support the UoG Wildlife Club and WEEP. All photographs are taken by UoG students who volunteer at WEEP and/or are members of the Wildlife Club. Cost is $15 and they'll be available before Christmas. Check out the photos at http://www.uoguelph.ca/~wildlife/calendar.htm. If you'd like to order a calendar, let me know.
(yeah I know, this doesn't actually count as a post)
This is Christa's blog.
It's intended to be a way for friends and family to check in and see what I'm up to. I'll try to keep it updated, but no promises :)
5 comments:
I'll think about the calendar... I like the owl. and the american toad, heehee.
you're right, this doesn't really count as a post... but at least it's nice to hear from you.
I send you e-mails sometimes, do you get them?
WUSS! I demand more actual postings of Christaness, be it simple as "I love life" or "Everyone, please die".
Yeah an actual active blog, with real typed entries, even if it's only used as a shameless plug.
Well, I'd still rather get a plug for wildlife calenders than nothing at all! :-)
I think I'll fourth bao, puffin and ching.
Post a Comment