I thought it was more appropriate to post here to celebrate the the beginning of the new journal, rather than posting over at the old one and mourning it's demise. I enjoy the look and feel of the new one. I'm looking forward to the content.
wow, i love the theme: metamorphosis. suggests a lot with just a simple word, doesn't it? (especially with all the pretty butterflies... i'm sure you'll tell me that they're not just "pretty butterflies", but that they're a certain species etc... but to me, they're just pretty butterflies until you tell me otherwise! :-) ) (actually... now that i think about it, they are monarch butterflies, aren't they?)
This is Christa's blog.
It's intended to be a way for friends and family to check in and see what I'm up to. I'll try to keep it updated, but no promises :)
6 comments:
Nice place you've got here.
*bangs on the ceiling with a broomstick*
HEY! KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE!!!
I thought it was more appropriate to post here to celebrate the the beginning of the new journal, rather than posting over at the old one and mourning it's demise.
I enjoy the look and feel of the new one. I'm looking forward to the content.
wow, i love the theme: metamorphosis. suggests a lot with just a simple word, doesn't it? (especially with all the pretty butterflies... i'm sure you'll tell me that they're not just "pretty butterflies", but that they're a certain species etc... but to me, they're just pretty butterflies until you tell me otherwise! :-) )
(actually... now that i think about it, they are monarch butterflies, aren't they?)
welcome back! I've missed you!
Post a Comment